Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services to create an “Event” by capturing/taking a photo or video using the in-app camera, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address and any other information you choose to provide (Such as Full name, phone number, age).
When you create an “Event”, we collect, process and store the contents of those Events (including but not limited to photo, video recording, captions, username, Location that you manually type into the “Location” box, time-stamp) on our servers. We also cannot prevent others from making copies of your Events (e.g., by taking a screenshot or screen recording). If we are able to detect that the recipient has captured a screenshot of your Events, Photo or Video that you capture/create, we will attempt to notify you..
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: When you capture photos or videos to add to Events, we collect information about these Events and their content, including the time, date, sender and viewer of these Events. We also collect information about the number of photos and videos (And collectively “Events”) created.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits.
• We only store the Location which YOU manually entered into the “Location” box on the Create Event page. We DO NOT need or request access to your real time location. We only store the information you chose to provide in the Location typing box.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity; and Vizzou is based in the United Kingdom.
Sharing of Information
- With other Vizzou users around the world, when you create Public Events, including your username, the Location that your provided when creating the Event and the contents of the Events (i.e. photos and video recordings). We also share your username with other users when they use the "Find Friends" feature to follow you on Vizzou;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and With your consent or at your direction.
- Location of the Event you are creating my manually typing (We do not access your location via your device) into the Location Box on the Create Event page.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Our services are not intended for — and we don’t direct them to — anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.
Certain features of the Services require access to your device's native phonebook (e.g., to find friends) If you choose to find friends, the phone numbers in your device's native phonebook will be transmitted to Vizzou. Although you may decide whether or not to use these features. If you later decide to revoke this permission, you can do so by following the standard uninstall process and removing the Vizzou mobile application from your device. Alternatively, on iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your phonebook and image storage applications by changing the settings on your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Vizzou may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device (iOS).